Hurtigruten - « Le plus beau voyage en mer du monde »
Ruins after the Margareta Church in the Maridalen valley, one of few remains in Oslo from the Middle Ages.
About the Margareta Church
The church, built around the year 1250, was a small, single-nave church with choir, dedicated to St. Margareta. The medieval church was partly excavated and restored in 1934, and is beautifully situated at Kirkeby in the north end of the lake Maridalsvannet.
The historical play "Maridalsspillet" is performed in the ruins every summer.