There was not an exact match for the language you toggled to. You have been redirected to the nearest matching page within this section.
Welcome to a family friendly campsite by lake Mjøsa, between Gjøvik, Lillehammer and Hamar. The campside is open all year.
Sveastranda Camping in between Gjøvik, Lillehammer and Hamar
Welcome to a familyfriendly campsite by lake Mjøsa. We are open all 4 seasons.
Sveastranda Camping is open the whole year and can offer the following facilities:
- Sanitary building with family room, nursery room, kitchen etc.
- 33 cabins for rent (11 with shower and toilet). 3 of very high standard with tiled bathroom, widescreen TV, dishwasher and electric cooker.
- 300 spots for tents and caravans with separate tourist area by lake Mjøsa
- Service facilities with a kiosk/grocery store. Fresh bread and rolls every day during summer.
- Free wireless internet connection on parts of the campsite.
You can find the following activities on the campsite:
- Large playground
- Good swimming facilities
- From approx. June 20. - August 20.(Depending on water levels):
Rental of motor boats, paddling boats, canoe, rowing boats and life jackets.
- Good fishing opportunities in Mjøsa and in Stokkelva
- Football field
- Sand volleyball ground
- Excellent hiking facilities
Sveastranda Camping is beautifully situated along the lake, only 12 km north of the town Gjøvik and 3 km south of the “Mjøsbrua” bridge where road no. 4, linking the lake towns, Gjøvik, Lillehammer and Hamar, crosses the lake.