Aurland Harbour District comprises four pleasant harbours: Flåm, Aurland, Undredal and Gudvangen, nestling securely innermost in the famous Sognefjord.
Big cruise ships squeezing through narrow fjord arms surrounded by snow-clad peaks and waterfalls cascading down mountainsides, are a beautiful but usual sight. The 204 kilometre-long Sognefjord, which is the longest and deepest fjord in the world, has been a highlight and a main attraction for cruise tourists along the Norwegian coast for many decades.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Aurland / Gudvangen are very popular whole year destinations, due to the Flåm railway and the stunning Nærøyfjord.
THE EXTENSIVE RANGE OF SERVICES AND AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• New 80m long x 10m draft floating dock with electricity and water
• Tax free fuel by truck • 24/7 yacht assistance
• Single and 3 phase electricity up to 230 volt / 120 amp
• Repair and maintenance – Frydenbø 24-hour service
• 24-hour security
• Refuse and waste-handling. Grey and black water disposal
• Water supply
• Airport: Bergen International Airport (174km) Sogndal Airport 50km (with ferry)
• Helipad site at Aurland (8km) from Flåm
• Helicopter transfer to/from Bergen Airport private jet area
BERTH TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
Length: alongside up to 100m / Draft: 6m
Tidal movement: 1.8m
At anchor: No restrictions