Hurtigruten - « Le plus beau voyage en mer du monde »
Welcome to fantastic nature-based adventures all year around!
The area in which we operate stretches tens of kilometres inland from the buildings and border towards the Swedish wilderness in the east. The two national parks in the north and south, Dividalen and Rohkunborri, are easily accessible from Lake Altevatn.
In this area, you will discover:
- rivers and lakes offering great fishing for trout and Arctic char
- wonderful opportunities for small game hunting
- fantastic hiking terrain with marshlands that turn to gold with cloudberries in autumn
The spectacular landscape is flourishing with wildlife in the national parks of Dividalen and Rohkunborri
- Great fishing year-round in the lakes of Altevatn and Leinavatn
- When the lakes freeze over the snowmobiles replace the boats to take you to those out of reach places
- Team of local guides
- Wilderness camp, cabin rental or hotels to secure total comfort for visitors
- Bardufoss Airport is just a one-hour drive from Lake Altevatn