On the sunny side of Hallingdal 2,5 km outside the town centre you will find Gol Skisenter.
• Own area for children
• 3 lift and 6 slopes (longest slopes 2 km) (Click here for map)
• 400 meter altitude (top 850 moh, 400 moh)
• Skipark with rails and jumps in different degrees
• Ski rental shop
• Restaurant open daily, with free internet access
• Skischool: price per hour: 400 NOK (discount for two hours or more) Steinar Aurmo, Tel.: 9054 1919 mailadr. firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Open weekends (Sat, Sun): 10-16
Lift is open daily during christmas and week 9: 10-16
Open evenings: Mon, Wed, Fri: 18-21 (Do not apply during holidays)
Cross country tracks:
From the ski centre you can access the track network on Skara-og Torpoåsen.
Follow Rv 52 from Gol town centre towards Hemsedal. Follow the signs to Gol Skiheiser and Gol Kirke (church), go right before the church.
For more information: