One of the most significant churches from this era (appr 1180). Stone, marble and soapstone are the building materials. Inside the walls, internal corridors has been built for seremonial purposes. The beautiful interior dates partly from 1500 century. A stone at the altar contains a runic inscription. The nearby vicarage is a listed building and dates back to 1730. Concerts are held here throughout the summer.
Tours are given by appointment.